Here are some instructions on how to use the Woocommerce system.
[accordion clicktoclose=true][accordion-item title=”Managing orders”]
Manage your orders here: Left menu >>Woocommerce >> Orders
All you really need to do on your order system is to mark orders as complete when you have either dispatched physical products or completed consultations.
The customer will receive an email to say the order is complete.
- Click on the order number you wish to complete
- On the order page, click the Order Actions dropdown and select ‘Complete’
- Click update
For physical products,
- Manage your orders here: Left menu >>Woocommerce >> Orders
- Click on the order number you wish to refund
- On the order page, scroll down to the payment details and click the Refund buton, then select Refund manually.
- Click update
- Then go you your paypla, find the payment and click the link to issue a refund.
[/accordion-item][accordion-item title=”Adding products”]
Product images for the shop
See woocommere documentation for an overview: http://docs.woothemes.com/document/managing-products/
- Go to LH Menu >> Products
- Open an existing product (ideally, choose a similar product, in the same category) and click ‘Copy to a new draft’ (next to the update button)to create a new product.
- Edit the Name
- Edit the Permalink to match the name (with dashes instead of spaces, no capitals): Eg 2 hour consultation = 2-hour-consultation >> click OK
- Put the detailed product info in the main content are. This will appear below the product image.
- Put the short product info/Intro in the ‘Short product description ‘ box lower down the page
- Select the ‘Virtual product’ tick box for any prodaucts that arent physical, eg. consultations
- Ener the price
- Inventory: In stock
- On the right-hand side:
Category:Select the correct category (s)
- Product featured image:add main product image – existing fruit veg images 500px x 500px
- Click publish